Services and Facilities
Range of Services
As well as routine consultations, the following services are available.
- Women Health including family planning, Insertion and Removal of Implanon, Pap Smears, Antenatal and Post natal care and Men’s Health
- Child Health & Immunisations
- Aged Care
- Orthopaedic Clinic
- Mental Health and Psychological Care
- Speech Therapy
- Indigenous Health
- Chronic Disease Management, Enhanced Primary Care Plans (EPC) for Diabetes, Asthma & many more
- ECG, Spirometry
- Vaccination: routine, travel, catch-up
- Certified Yellow fever vaccination centre
- Nutrition Programme and Dietary Consultation
- On site Pathology
- Other Services
We can organize an interpreter through TIS National (131450) if you need one. We will also contact the Deaf Society (133677) if you need their assistance. Please advise the receptionist so that this can be arranged prior to your visit.
Test / Procedures Results
Patients should attend the surgery to receive their results. Doctors do not give results over the telephone.
Wheelchair access is provided. A wheelchair is available for patients to use in the centre. However the wheelchair should stay within the premises.
A free 3 hour car park is available around the centre and a disabled parking area is available right in front of the centre.
Pathology Collection Hours
Mon to Fri: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am to 12 noon
Alternate Saturday: 8:00am to 4:00 pm
Clinical Psychologist Hours
Wed: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm